Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bible Quizzing 2009 has begun, but wait, there's more!




Today the 2009 Ohio Jr. Bible Quizzing season started with a tournament at Mount Vernon. The picture here is the all tournament team and the 1st & 2nd highest quizzers of the day. The team from Columbus came in 1st, and is well represented on the All-Tournament team (They are the one's wearing the bright green shirts).Dayton Lifeway was 2nd and Cincinnati was 3rd. We had teams from all over the state of Ohio, even though we had had some nasty weather this week.


My wife and I are both State Officials (she's a judge, and I am head scorekeeper).We got to church at 9 AM to make sure everything was ready, and finished up about 4 PM. Afterward we went out to eat at Fiesta Mexicana. It was a great time of quizzing and fellowship. You can't go wrong when kids are studying the word of God





On an unrelated front I got to spend Thursday & Friday with my daughter, grandson & new granddaughter. Here are some new pics:





Ain't she cute!

4 comments:

Butterfly Momma said...

She is beautiful - and what a big girl!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Liz said...

what a DOLL! She definitely has The Woodsman's nose, no doubt about it. Mr Lemon says she looks like The Worm. I love those little outfits. That 3rd pic she kinda resembles Zesty.

MotherT said...

All I'm saying is that the Patrick Family genes run strong and true. She may have The Woodsman's nose, but the rest of her...

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

She is so very cute! I am sure here mama is LOVING the girl clothes...I know I do!

Mrs. Nurse Boy