Monday, August 25, 2008

Meet Sparky





For those of you who are not familiar with the Nottaguy-Imadad landholdings, allow me to introduce Sparky, our fierce dragon, and protector of the realm. He is of the genus canine minimus maximus, which is Latin for "the little dog who thinks that he is a big dog". I believe in this picture, he is disemboweling the dreaded enemy , Mr. Newspaper delivery boy. He actually is rather small, weighing only 18#, but can grow to six feet, seven inches tall with teeth that can bite through great rocks & trees the moment someone steps upon the porch.


He is very sneaky, and a master of disguise.Here he is wearing a mullet, trying to mingle with the rednecks in the neighborhood. They never knew he was there. I think he ate two of them.
And this is him, disguised as a gypsy.
This is him in one of his lighter moments. I think he is trying to do his "Goofy" impersonation.

If you decide to visit the Castle Nottaguy, please call beforehand, or send someone ahead that you don't like very much.

10 comments:

Liz said...

And whatever you do, don't tickle a child in the presence of Sparky. You will lose a hand, or a chunk of your hind parts.

Anonymous said...

You are also not allowed to hug your own child...if you're the Ogre. Neither can you hug your parents/Grandmother/Husband. You also can't hit anyone or allow anyone to hit you...

Chaos-Jamie said...

*snort*

Jewel said...

Okay...maybe you all would like to begin with "the allowed to do list". Sounds like it might be a bit shorter. *grin*

Carolyn said...

Awe! I love that last picture of Sparky....though he looks far too innocent! Lol =)

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, LOVE this. Also, don't raise your voice at your child...even if your child is about to do something dangerous! =o) Sparky doesn't like that either. He's the Defender of all babies whether they're mine or not!
I found that out pretty quick.
~Debi

Anonymous said...

You just crack me up!! ROFL. I think I'm beginning to see the genetic thread behind Lady Lemon's sense of humor and fantastical narrative style.
Debby

Rochelle said...

LOL!! These are the cutest pics!!

Jeana said...

I have the bizsaro version of Sparky--a 115 pound dog who think she is the size of, and certainly has the temperament of, a chicken. My comfort is that she at least has the bark of a big dog, and maybe that would be enough to scare off intruders.

BTW, your neon light comment made me snort. Don't get me wrong though--I'm totally gonna do it.

MessiahMews said...

Hello SIR NOTTAGUY-IMADAD !

Thank you for sharing Sparky's blog with me. I started following your blog.

MM