Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How's that again!?!?

I overheard this story at work a few years ago. It fits this time of year, and most of my blog homeys haven't heard it, so here goes.

One of my male co-workers was telling about his revellings during New Year's Eve. He said that he and his wife got totally plastered. Once they got home, they went straight to bed.

During the night, all the stuff he drank needed to come out. He said he remembers getting out of bed, opening the bathroom door, lifting the lid, relieving himself, closing the lid, shutting the bathroom door and going back to bed.

He was wakened by his wife screaming his full name at the top of her lungs. She told him to come here at once.

He found her in the kitchen. He hadn't opened the bathroom door or lifted the lid. He had opened the refrigerator door, and pulled out the crisper drawer. Everything in the drawer was submerged in yellow liquid.

He said his wife wasn't real pleased with him. Ya think so? Duh!

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I simply CANNOT believe that he would TELL this story to anyone else! Where is his pride? I wonder if his wife is still around? THAT just might put me over the edge...

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Now I think that is just hilarious. I think that story needs to be told. That is the difference between men an women.


This blogger does not condone the action of drinking until puking.

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

Mrs. Nurse Boy, I asked around work (since the co-worker is no longer one) and found out that he and his wife are no longer together.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I knew it...not that I am a supporter of ditching your husband for some character flaws. Oh, no! I am in my marriage for the long haul, but thankfully Nurse cannot compete with your ex coworker's behavior.

Just thought there might be more to that story.

Mrs. Nurse Boy