Monday, March 28, 2011

Techno-Tot

We were in Toledo (home of the Mud Hens) Saturday for a Bible Quizzing tournament. At the end of said tournament, people always take pictures of the kids holding their awards. While the photography was going on, I spied a rather young member of the photo gallery. I am closer to 50 than I am to 10. This boy is closer to 5 than he is to 10 (he's six). This is him taking pictures with his Dad's Blackberry. I have never used a Blackberry. I don't ever remember even holding a Blackberry. There are some things on my phone that I still don't know about. I was amazed to see this six-year old working with complete ease. I found out from his dad that dad is the head of the AV Department in their church. He says kids are picking up on the electronic stuff faster and at an earlier age than ever before. I'll second that.

No comments: