Saturday, March 19, 2011

Parking For Dummies

I made a stop at Largest-Retailer-In-The World-Mart to pick up an item for my MIL. As I was driving through the parking lot, a car caught my eye. I had to circle around for a better look. This car was parked in 4 parking places.


Being the nice guy that I am, I not only had to get a few pictures, but I just had to park right next to him. That's the shadow of my truck at the bottom right of the picture.



Here is a shot from the other side. You can see the close proximity of my truck to this car. I was in my yellow lines. I had no fear as I went inside. What would they do, scratch my truck? It's a real work truck, I wouldn't have noticed. When I finished shopping, the car was still there, so the owner had no clue that some redneck had parked their junky truck next to their baby. I took another shot, that my wonky phone has lost somewhere, that shows the front of the car. Maybe I can get an address from the plates, and send these pics to them?

1 comment:

Martian said...

I'll bet you a hundred bucks it was a democrat... they are entitled you know