Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's My Bloggy And I'll Post If I want To

During the County Fair a couple weeks ago, something interesting happened. I told Lady Lemon about it when they came up for a visit, and told her that I was going to put a picture of it on my blog. "Eww, Gross. You can't put that on your blog." was her reply. Gross? Is it as gross as the picture of the cut on my arm that needed stitches. I think not. So I held off. I still think it's funny, and since it is MY blog and I am the author, here goes. (Lady Lemon, you may want to stop reading.)


During the fair, I took the week off work to pick up trash in the morning, and park cars in the evening. While doing that I dressed in apparel that I don't normally wear, and as a result, I got some unusual tan lines. I know they are tan lines because I have washed and washed and they don't come off. There are even a few freckles sprinkled in for good measure. So without further ado, here are some pictures of the tan lines...




on my feet.




That dark band across each foot is the tan line caused by wearing sandals every day to park cars. Normally I wear tennis shoes at home, and steel-toed shoes at work. Due to the higher temperatures, and being where there was no shade, I dressed as cool as possible.The darkness on my leg is NOT tan, it is shadow. My legs don't see the sun, therefore they are blinding white.

Lady Lemon, If you are still reading, I'm sorry if I grossed you out. I warned you.

OK everyone, join in and sing with me:
It's my bloggy and I'll post if I want to,
post if I want to,
post if I want to.
You would post too, if it happened to you.

3 comments:

MotherT said...

The fact is, you just enjoy tormenting your daughters!

And for the "what it's worth" department the captcha is "naghti".

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Frankly, I don't even know what to say... but, I think Theresa is right. This is something my own father would do just to watch me squirm. Thankfully, he does not have a blog. :0)

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Jewel said...

Now that is a tan with lines!! I'm surprised you didn't have a sunburn!!
I was just a taddddd cautious about scrolling down to see the pics and was relieved to see that it was your feet!!! :-) And what is wrong with showing your feet?