Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Redneck Remedy

Monday night, when I was leaving the doctor's office, the receptionist told me that someone noticed that my rear tire was very low. As I was putting air in it, (at 75 cents for four minutes) I see the reason why. I had picked up a nail. Everything is now closed. What can I do until tomorrow when I can get it fixed?



As I could hear the air slowly escaping while the truck sat in my driveway, I got desperate. I slapped a glob of mud on the offending leak. The next morning. The tire was still up.



I drove it to work and slapped the mud glob back on. The tire stayed up until I could take it to be repaired

Necessity is the mother of invention.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Who would have thunk it? I'm really impressed, Sir!! And I'll have to remember that little tidbit of helpful info!