Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Like Cartoons

The other day,I had picked up both of my youngest daughter's kids, one from school, the other from day care. "The Boy" is seven and easily entertained. "The Girl" is two months old and not so easily entertained. She had getting a little fussy when an idea struck. I popped a cartoon in the DVD player, and the music and colors enthralled her. I snapped this picture with my phone while I held her in the recliner.


Any excuse to watch cartoons is a good one for me. I like cartoons.

2 comments:

NinjaJohn said...

Woot! Cartoons are still fun.

Jewel said...

I've never been much of a cartoon-watcher myself but my oldest sister, who was valedictorian of her graduating class, was. she was always up early on Saturday morning watching cartoons, with the TV blaring while I was trying to sleep in. Go figure.
Jaylon loooooves Sesame Street! *smile*