Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Amusing T-Shirts

I work every year at our county fair and at the sweet corn festival. I also go out every year on Black Friday. I have seen some very amusing t-shirts. Here is what some of them say:


"If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic."

"Warning, If zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you."

"Dear Math, I am not a therapist. Solve your own problems."

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself...and spiders."

"I support recycling. I wore this yesterday."

"Pyros of the world, Ignite."

"I am disappointment in you're grammar."

"An apple a day will keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough."

"I have not yet begun to procrastinate."

"I'm confused. Oh wait, maybe I'm not."

"5/4ths of people have trouble with fractions."

"If life gives you lemons, keep them. Because, hey, free lemons."

"Why don't hedgehogs just share the hedge?"

"I'm a vegetarian, except for meal time."

2 comments:

MotherT said...

I want the spider t-shirt!

Jewel said...

Love them, Sir!
A lady and dear friend walked into the library one morning while I was still working there and she had on a t-shirt that said, "Older than Dirt" and it had a neat picture on it, too. It struck me as so funny adn I loved it and it so suited my friend! She is cahrazy!! :-)