Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Couple Of Seasonal Pics

Everyone takes pictures this time of year. I took a couple that I think are pretty neat.


These are the three wise men from our children's musical "Not So Silent Night". I should say that these are the three wise guys. I've had them all in my Sunday School class (two are currently there) therefore I should know. (That's my grandson "The Boy" in the middle.)


I had to get a picture of this . I spotted something unusual while I was out Christmas shopping with "The Ogre".


Yes, My friends, That is a Jaguar sitting in a Big Lots parking lot. I always thought that people who drove Jags shopped at Nieman Marcus or Saks Fifth Avenue. I found it humorous to see one at Big Lots (but then again, perhaps this is how he saved enough money to buy one).

No comments: