Monday, June 24, 2013

Flashback Friday #236



I Read It In The Yearbook (Part II)



Welcome back. I know you've all been waiting with bated breath for the conclusion to this saga. My question is, why have you been eating bait?

Anyway, I told you of a signature in my yearbook that caused me to pause and really wonder about a possible break-up. You saw in my last post that it wasn't the one from my girlfriend, Toni, that I was refering to. It came from my best friend Bart. It reads as follows:

"To (my real name), A very good friend of mine that I could do without for a while. Have fun with Toni as long as it last. You better make sure that's pretty long because she is a real sweet girl. Not as sweet as Dawn though (they hadn't broken up at the time of this writing)."

Oookaay. I'm not to sure about that first sentance. My best friend is saying that he could do without me for a while? What's up with that? I wonder if it has anything to do with him & his family getting all churchy or am I really that annoying? I really like Bart and I'd hate to lose him as a friend. What am I to do?

No comments: