Sunday, March 31, 2013

Flashback Friday #226



Is There Something In The Water?



Hello. I'm back to enthrall you with another tale of endless action & adventure. It's a good thing that I'm not Pinocchio because my nose would have gone through the monitor. Anyway, I'm back after taking last week off. I got hit with that nasty flu bug and it put me out of commission for a awhile.

In my last FF post, I spoke of my best friend and his girlfriend breaking up. This week it hist a little closer to home. This is about Toni breaking up with me.

In Flashback Friday #221, I told you of Miss Hubbabubba moving Toni to the other side of the study hall. She even had to sit with her back to me. She came up to me one day and told me that she was breaking up with me. She had gotten to know the guy Miss Hubbabubba moved her next to and he seemed like a great guy. They had been able to whisper since they were so close to the cafeteria, the food prep drowned out their conversations.

Raul (that was the guy's name) had a headful of unruly reddish brown hair. He also wore braces, so his lips protruded out a bit. He reminded me of one of the "Thralls" from the Star Trek episode "The Gamsters of Triskelion"

Ok, Here I am again, with no girlfriend. Oh, well. It's not like I had never been in that situation before.
(Just to let you know, I did start this post on Friday, but due to Bible Quizzing & Easter drama, I hadn't finished it until now.)

No comments: