Saturday, January 2, 2010

The holidays are in the books

Yesterday, The Lemons were coming up to visit. My wife lamented that she really wished that we had taken the tree down, and reclaimed our living room before they came.



She had to go to the store to pick up a few things for dinner (you know how she hates shopping). I made her an offer. We would divide and conquer. She gets the shopping done, and I'll tackle the tree. She agreed.



With Grinch like efficiency, I had the tree stripped and boxed. Most of the rest of the decorations were down before she got home. Here is all that was left of the place where the tree was:





Everything was done before the Lemons arrived.

3 comments:

MotherT said...

AND oh how thankful I am to have my living room back!!! Thank you so much!!!

Jewel said...

You are just one handy guy to have around, Sir! Now that is what I call a true divide-and-conquer plan!!! :-)

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I always LOVE putting the decorations all around my house... and then I feel renewed when I pack the "clutter" away...

Mrs. NB