Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who doesn't like Mad Libs

Mad Libs. We've all done them. A story with blanks in certain places. The person you are playing with gives a noun, verb, adjective, etc. when asked. At the end the completed story is read to hilarious results.

Here's a Mad Lib for you about our recent troubles:

Computer virus makers are ______ (adjective). If I ever got my hands on one of them I would tear off their _____ (body part) and feed it to a _____ (an animal). I would then tie them to a _____ (noun) and _____ (adverb) ______ (verb) them. I would then shout _____ (exclamation)! The whole event would be filmed and then posted on _____ (website).


If you haven't yet figured out, I don't care much for those who spend their time disrupting the computer use of common folks like me. Hopefully, our virus problems are behind us.

1 comment:

MotherT said...

And I would love to fill in those blanks, but some things are better left to the imagination!