Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday, Gattabout


50 years ago today in Columbus, Ohio, an event of cataclysmic proportions took place. I used to tell him that when he was born, the doctor took one look at him and slapped our Mom. When I was little, I always thought that one day I would be able to catch up to (and perhaps pass him) in age. Now I am content to let him blaze the trail and test the waters.

For his bithday, I bought him a new red Ferrari. Seriously. ("The Boy" helped me pick it out. Largest-Retailer-In-The-World-Mart has quite the selection of HotWheels)

Happy Half-Century-Birthday Gattabout.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

HAPPY Birthday to him!!!!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Jewel said...

Tell Sir Gattabout your bloggy friends said "Happy Birthday! :-) Brothers are great! Sounds like you two have a fun relationship!!!