Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goodbye Old Friend

A few weeks ago, Lady Nottaguy-Tyg, Lady Lemon & the Ogre all ganged up on me and told me that I needed to replace my cell phone. We were all at Lady Lemon's house to get our taxes done (We've got people), and she gave me her old phone to replace mine that I have had for about four years. This is a picture of my old faithful phone:

I resisted getting a new phone because I KNEW HOW TO WORK THIS ONE! How many times do you see people get new phones, and fumble around with them because so much has changed. I see it a lot. Here is a picture of my new phone :
Lady Lemon says it is a cherry chocolate phone (I licked it, but it doesn't taste like cherry chocolate). I must admit, I am getting used to it pretty fast. Thank you Lady Lemon for the new phone. What can I say, I'm an old geezer who doesn't like change.

4 comments:

MotherT said...

I would say "resisted" is a mild word! I've never known a man to fight getting a new gadget as hard as you did getting a new phone! ((HUGS))

Code Yellow Mom said...

That Cherry Chocolate is fancy pants. I can't believe it's a hand-me-down. I'm disappointed that it doesn't taste like chocolate, too. However, you DEFINITELY needed a new one...I think your old one was about ready for the glue factory. Or wherever they send old phones. :)

Happy calling!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

That was one very sad phone and your hand me down makes my current phone look really sad.

Let me know when you find a phone that tastes like Cherry Chocolate!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Anonymous said...

Now if only you can learn how to work you're voicemail!! luv u