Friday, October 4, 2013

Flashback Friday #241



My Class Ring (Part III)


Greetings, one and all. It is highly unusual for me to have a post go into three segments, but this will be my third about my class ring. I described it in my first post (Flashback Friday #233) and told of what I did with it (Flashback Friday #234) but you have yet to see it.

The reason you haven't seen it yet, is because it wasn't where I thought it was. I recently came across it and took a few pictures to show you.


This is the first side view. It has my initals on a red and blue shield. Red and blue were our school colors.



This is the second side. It shows our school mascot. It's a "Fighting Scot". He looks a bit tipsy to me. Perhaps that's why he's fighting.

Finally, here is a good look at the stone. You'll notice that it's not my birthstone. I'm not a big fan of topaz.

This ring used to fit on the ring finger of my right hand. It now fits my pinky on the same hand. It must have shrunk.

No comments: