Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Cheezburger Milestone

This morning, before work, I checked out my page on the Cheezburger Network. There is a statistic box that tells how many different people have put one of your funny pictures into their favorites. I have been watching that number for a few weeks. It has steadily crept toward the 5,000 mark. When I left for work, it was at 4,999.

When I got home from work, it had risen to 5,010. As I type, it stands at 5,017. I've only been a member of the Cheezburger network for a little over two years. To have over 5,000 different people think something you did is good enough to favorite is quite an accomplishment.

This is the LOL that put me over the top. It has been favorited by 41 different people. I got the idea from a text that a friend sent me.



Have You Been Taking Your Meds?



As I was checking my total out, I discovered that this picture had just made the front page of "So Much Pun":


Starfish is No Stranger to Being Oysteracized...


That makes my 76th front page picture.

No comments: