Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Tasty Combination

Last night we had "The Kids"at our house for supper. We had pizza because everyone likes it. "The Girl" was still napping when it arrived. Lady Nottaguy-TYG woke her up and changed her diaper while I got out "The Nom Chair".

She was still very grumpy upon being sat in "The Nom Chair" and didn't want to eat the small pieces of pizza we saved back for her (we had already eaten).I tried to lift her spirits by offering her some dried berries that I munch on which she absolutely loves. She would eat the berries, but not the pizza. Then an Idea came to me.

I took a piece of the pizza and put a dried blueberry on it. I told her "Bite". She did and loved it. She motioned for me to do it again. So I did. I continued putting dried blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, cherries & plums on her pizza while she continued gobbling it up and asking for more. She ate two pieces that way.

I sent "The Ogre" a text to tell her how her daughter ate her pizza. "That's DISGUSTING" was the reply I got. If she likes fruit on her pizza, who am I to complain?

No comments: