Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A sweetcorn song for you

Being a dad, I can decipher clues like the one my daughter (Mrs. Lemon) sent via the comments on my last post. I also can't miss and obvious pat on the back by Ninja John, so here is one of the first sweetcorn songs I wrote. It is to the tune of "Achy Breaky Heart"

You may like chicken,
Fresh roasted chicken.
You might like ol' greasy french fries.
You might like battered fish,
or ice cream in a dish,
or onion rings that bring tears to your eyes.

But don't ya love sweetcorn,
Hot buttered sweetcorn.
The only place to get it is this stand.
So come on over here,
And grab 'em by the ear,
And fill up on as many as you can.
Woooooo-Hooooo

3 comments:

Liz said...

Woooooo-Hooooo!

MotherT said...

My personal favorite is the one you wrote to the tune of the "Beverly Hillbillies" theme. **hint, hint**

NinjaJohn said...

WOOT!