Thursday, June 11, 2009

VBS- The Final Day

Sorry to be a blog slacker this week. Our church is holding VBS (That's Vacation Bible School for those of you not in the know). I have been teaching the puppet class ever since we went back to doing VBS four years ago. It is one of the favorite classes offered.

The days are long this week. After spending eight hour in the factory, I have time to grab a shower, get my puppets for the night (I use different puppets every night), and get to church by 5:15. Service is over by around 8:30, and with the clean up & chit chat afterwards, it's after 10 when we get home.

Tomorrow starts the Junior Bible Quizzing State Finals (also held at our church this year). My wife and I are officials, and will be setting up for that tonight after VBS. It's a two day, double elimanition tournament. What a busy week.

No comments: