Wednesday, May 13, 2009

There IS a wrong way to eat a Reese's

This blog post is dedicated to my co-worker KQ .


Here is the proper procedure to eat a Reese's peanut butter cup.

Step 1: Procure the delicious morsel. We normally only have the small cups that come in a bag at work. There is candy to be had, but most of it is hard candy. When chocolate shows up, it doesn't last long.


This is an authentic mini Reese cup. Yum.



Step 2: Remove the outer wrapper. On the small cups, it is foil, on the larger ones, orange cello paper. This is not edible.



Step 3: Remove the black paper wrapper from the PB cup. I'm sure the paper wrapper is non-toxic, but I'm also sure that it doesn't taste very good. Failure to remove this wrapper can cause choking, but I guess I don't have to tell you that, do I KQ?


Step 4: Consume the tasty morsel before someone else beats you to it. I say again, YUM.
As I have stated, the only wrong way to eat a Reese's peanut butter cup is with the wrapper still affixed. I hope you have learned something today.

1 comment:

NinjaJohn said...

Thanks, I am craving chocolate and peanut butter now.