Thursday, May 21, 2009

An Evening With Gateway



Last night Gateway College of Evangelism ministered to us (can I hear a shout out Lady Lemon?). A great time of music and worship was had by all. When they had finished ministering to us, we got a chance to minister to them by taking four of the young men home with us to spend the night. My wife and I figure that someone took our daughter into their house and ministered to her while she was touring, so it is only right and proper the same for someone else's child who has felt the call of ministry in their life and has traveled for two weeks in close proximity with 40 or so of their peers. May God bless them all.


Here's a picture of the guys who stayed with us. From left: Dustin, Bruce, Craig & Hugh.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

No idea why I just stumbled on this, but I got a serious kick out of it. It's so weird to see this picture now that I'm here. I'm friends with three of those four guys. Crazy stuff.

Bruce's smile looks like it could scare children. And it cracks me up that Hugh has pretty much no hair in that picture.