Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Duct Tape Really Does Fix Everything.

Tonight, when I went to the nursing home to pick up my MIL's laundry, we were talking about fixing something. She said she had some duct tape that we could use to fix it with. I looked at her and asked why she would need duct tape in the nursing home. "Oh, I can fix lots of things with it" she said She then jumped subjects(which I'm prone to do, also)and said "I've recently had a diarrhea..." I looked at her aghast and asked "You didn't use duct tape to fix that, did you?" She looked at me odd,then said "Heavens no."

I thought for a moment that she had come up with a medical breakthrough.

1 comment:

MotherT said...

And some people wonder why I have the dazed and confused look after a Sunday lunch with the two of you!

True story: The captcha is effalump.