Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Communication, communication, communication

Last night, I was reading through the ad papers while Lady Nottaguy-TYG was sitting nearby surfing the net. I read aloud from the Wal-Mart ad about FurReal Friends Biscuit My Loving Pup. "Obeys 6 commands and responds to touch". I then yelled into the living room to where Sparky was laying on the couch, "Hey, that more than you do." My wife turned quickly, glared at me and said, "You better be talking to the dog!" LOL & ROFL does not even come close to what I did.

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

So, that just made me laugh out loud! Too funny!!!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Liz said...

those eyebrows were awhile in lowering altitude, eh? :)

NinjaJohn said...

Thank you for putting a grin on my face today with that story.

Jewel said...

Now that was funny!!!! LOL