Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rivaly week in college football

There are lots of great rivalries in college football. Where you are reading this from has their "big game" every year. Around these parts it's Ohio State- Michigan. (Notice the placement of the teams? That should clue you in on my loyalty.)

While checking a Steve & Barry's store closing sale, I showed my grandson, "the Boy", A Michigan shirt. This was his reaction:

He has his father's, "The Woodsman", genes. His mother "The Ogre" was a U of M fan growing up., but I think she may be coming around. Let's hope "the player to be named later" has those OSU fan genes.

Here is one of my favorite "Zesty" pics:

His momma is a big OSU fan. We will keep praying for his daddy.



Here are a few more pics for today's game:



U of M is finishing the worst seasons it has ever had. Will that take any of the luster off an OSU victory? Are you kidding me? Any victory over them is sweet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your praying is for naught. I will not give up...I will not give in...I'm a crazy blue wildcat fan!


Sincerely,
Mr.Lemon

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

Mr. Lemon, Are you saying that you DON'T believe in miracles?

NinjaJohn said...

Kick 'em when they're down. 42-7! Woot! Gotta love Weasel Stomping Day.