Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Blur

There has been an eerie sighting in the Castle Nottaguy-Imadad landholdings:


The whitish blur seen in this picture has been spotted several times by multiple people. I was fortunate enough to catch it on my camera phone one day. What is it you ask? A ghost? An alien? A being from another dimension?

Nope. It's Sparky the wonder dragon making his security patrol around the grounds. He can really fly around that yard. I've checked him several times for wings, but I haven't found them yet

4 comments:

Valerie said...

He is really moving, especially for a dragon.

Jewel said...

Whoa, now that IS fast! He must have really good vision, too, to see predators at that speed! Go, Sparky! LOL

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

It sure is a good thing you have him around to protect the castle! We had a dog just like that growing up. His name was Spanky and he was quite the character. It looks like Sparky brings much laughter to your home...I mean castle.

NinjaJohn said...

Or maybe he is trying to catch the zippity fast Zoe-Monster? I have heard that the Zoe-Monster can leap over the Sparky Dragon in a single bound.