Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Sock Monster

Everyone knows that a sock monster lurks in every washing machine and dryer. How else can you explain all the mismatched socks in your drawer. Thanks to a courageous young man (my grandson), the world can finally see what this monster looks like. He snapped a quick shot off with his camera phone before it had a chance to flee.

I don't have a clue why his little sister has his socks. I wouldn't go near a 10 year old boy's socks. He sent this picture to me and wanted me to send it to one of the Cheezburger sites as "The Sock Monster". I wonder where he comes up with ideas like that?

2 comments:

MotherT said...

I'm sure she thought she was just helping! lol

Jewel said...

Oh yes, I wonder, sir! :-) Sounds like he is a chip off the old block....yours! LOL Cute picture!!!