Monday, October 20, 2008

6 Things

My wife tagged my for this meme (I've never memed before, good thing it was my wife). Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules
3. List 6 unspectacular things about yourself
4. Tag 6 other bloggers

Since nearly everything I do is unspectacular, it is difficult to narrow it to six, but here goes.
1) I've worked at the same factory for over 20 years, the same position for over 19 years.
2) I am a packrat, both at home & professionally at work.
3)I enjoy playing fantasy sports.
4) I've read the entire writings of Louis L'Amour.
5)I'm a meat & potatoes kind of guy.
6)I also like to spend time with my grandchildren.

Since I don't have six friends (because I'm so anti-social), I tag YOU. (Too late to hit the back arrow on your browser.) If you decide to play along, please leave a comment saying so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I've lived within 60 miles of my birthplace for all my life.

2. I went to school with the same people for 13 years.

3. I, as a tomboy, unabashedly love PINK.

4. I will read anything, even if it's boring technical jargon.

5. The Boy thinks I'm the meanest mom in the world (imagine that)

6. I hate to wash dishes and so I convinced the above-mentioned Boy that it's a privilege for him to wash dishes!!

Anonymous said...

1. I went from the end of the alphabet to the beginning when I got married.

2. I was born in AZ and have lived out of the country.

3. I am musically inclined, though I don't sing much anymore.

4. I LOVE linguistics. I have to find out where languages are from (region and so forth).

5. I have a weird sense of humor. (I laughed at a funeral. I mean, LAUGHED! Of course, it didn't help that my mom was smacking me for something I didn't do...nor did it help the a girl literally almost fell of her chair cuz she fell asleep!)

6. I enjoy being a mommy, tho at times my boys can drive me absolutely bonkers. (Short trip, I know!)

~Debi

Anonymous said...

p.s.
I know it only called for six but.....here's number 7 for you...
7. I don't mind washing dishes and washing and folding laundry, but I DESPISE putting them all away.