Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Five FPs in a week

You may ask "What in the world is an FP?" It is when a funny picture that you submitted makes the "Front Page" of one of the Cheezburger sites. I hadn't had one in a while, so they caught me off guard. The first on hit on the 9th. It was on "Historic LOLs", a site in which you caption pictures of days gone by. This is the picture:

They Are Just So Precious!
The next came on 12th on "I Has A Hotdog", a site in which you caption pictures of dogs. Here is that picture:

Teh dinosor
That picture, by the way, was the 50th FP that I have created.
The next FP came the following day on "Derp", which is a site that captions people & animals making strange faces. Here is that pic:

Murrr Tongue iz Shrurrrrnken
My 4th FP came yesterday on "I Can Has Cheezburger", a site that captions pictures of cats. I've had great response to this one:

Ai wuz tutched by an angel.

This is where the post was going to stop until I checked my site to get the pictures and found out that this picture made FP tonight on ROFL RAZZI a site that lets you caption celebrity pictures. Something tells me that it's not going to be a big hit among "Twilight" fans. Here it is:

I Can't Believe They Allow People Like Her to Breed...

*************UPDATE**********

The morning after I published this post, a sixth FP of the week showed up on Historic LOLs. Six in one week. Wow. Here is the other FP pic:

The Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach.

No comments: